The mission for the Anchored 4 Life program is to provide proven resources and strategies to children so they can become resilient, confident, and resourceful, to create a better world for themselves and others.
- Sacred Heart Catholic School Crew Club will develop leadership skills, enhance coping skills, build confidence, reinforce team building, and offer support.
- Character Development Quotes to instill positive messages.
- Activity Groups will teach strategies to enhance resiliency.
- Kits and Activity Packets will be provided by the Department of the Navy to keep youth connected and have valuable resources to use during their transitions.
- Training and ongoing support will be provided to increase and improve transitions for school age youth.
- A Service Project will be supported to strengthen community ties, increase self confidence, understand competence, and gain self-efficacy.